Monday 30 December 2013

Genre and Why?

Which genre have I picked and why?

I picked the genre indie for my music magazine. I picked this genre because I feel it has a decent amount of popularity but I feel it could be adapted to make it even more of a popular genre. I also picked this genre because I am very interested in this type of music and I listen to it often. I like the style of indie magazines and I would love to interpret it to make it even more intriguing than it already is. Indie is a specific genre and music can only be classed as indie if it is independently produced. Most indie music musiciains write, sing and produce their music themselves which makes them indie. The thing with indie music being so popular is that none of the music sounds the same, it has no specific assests but you can always tell if a singer is indie based or not. There are indie bands as well as indie single artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment