Saturday 1 March 2014

Doube Page Spread Feedback

Once posting my Double Page Spread on Instagram I got some feedback from people on the site. Below is what they informed me.

Here is what Jenna said about my Double Page Spread.


Here is what Charlie also said about my Double Page Spread.


From this feedback I have found that I have had a mix of positive and negative views. A positive is that my main image has worked well, clearly displaying my target audience of teenagers. A negative of my double page spread has been the writing colour and placing. My feedback says that the white writing is hard to read, from this I can learn that I should use a different colour. My feedback also says that my writing was hard to read with the background behind it. Taking both pieces of negative feedback, if I have the chance to remake my double page spread I would change the colour of my writing so it would be easier to read and the background wouldn't affect this.

No comments:

Post a Comment