Wednesday 26 February 2014

Gig Photos

On my contents page I decided I wanted to put pictures of other bands who would feature in my magazine. But because I had tot take the pictures myself otherwise it wouldn't count I decided I would use the pictures of which I took when I was at a Jake Bugg gig on Friday 21st February 2014 and Two Door Cinema gig on Friday 13th December 2013. These pictures were taken from the view I had whilst at the gigs. I thought this would be a good touch to my magazine because the pictures were really taken by me and it gave me extra to put on my contents page, other images making it more interesting. Below are the pictures I chose from all of the pictures from the gigs.

I chose this picture from the Jake Bugg gig because its very clear and you can tell its Jake Bugg because of the logo in the back which is also very clear. The lighting in this image is good and the quality of the picture is good considering it was taken from an iPhone.


I chose this picture from the Two Door Cinema Club gig because it is also clear for the view I had at the O2. This photo shows the scale of the gig really well and how many people were there. The light in this image is also good, you can see the lights from the stage really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment