Tuesday 18 February 2014

Social Networking

Whilst in the production of my magazine, I came across social networking. It seemed to be very popular on the magazines of which I previously looked at and seeing as more recently promotion is done though the social networking websites. Because of this I decided to take my magazine a step further and create the pages of which I will be putting in my magazine so that you can really access these pages.

The first thing I had to do when creating all of these different sites and pages for my magazine I had to create an email address especially for my magazine so that wherever I sign up I can always refer back to this email and all of my social networking accounts and information can be accessed here. I will also be placing my email on my music magazine with all of my other social networking information because I feel it is a close way of connecting with the target audience for any problems, ideas or queries. Below shows my email account for BMA magazine.

 
 
The next thing I did was set up a Facebook page. I did this by going onto my own page and creating a page from there. I had to add in a little information on the page and also a picture of which I chose the BMA logo as I thought that would be the most sensible. From this Facebook page I can invite or suggest to people who use Facebook to look at my page and even read my magazine or give me feedback for my magazine. Below shows my Facebook page for BMA magazine.
 


 
After this I decided to also make a Twitter account. I made this account because lately twitter has become more popular in the social networking world than Facebook at the moment and more and more people are joining it every day. I personally use Twitter for finding out about bands therefore I only thought it appropriate to put BMA on Twitter too. Below shows my Twitter page for BMA magazine.
 



Next I made an account on Instagram for BMA magazine because this is the most up to date picture sharing social networking site of the present day. I think this is a good promotional site because not only can you have followers like the other sites you can visually show things which may appear in the next issue or ask for opinions on designs. Below shows my Instagram page for BMA magazine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment