Wednesday 12 February 2014

Photo Shoot

For my music magazine pictures I will do a photo shoot of a model who will be my music artist. I will take numerous pictures so that I have plenty of shots to choose from when putting together my pages for my indie music magazine. My photo shoot will take place at the weekend. I have decided to take the pictures for the shoot at my models house as she has a great back drop of black and white striped wall paper of which will look good as backgrounds in my photos, also it will be easier with costume changes to do it there for her. I will also use some natural backgrounds such as brick walls and fences to give it an urban indie look.

I have decided on outfits of which I would like my model to wear for different sections of the shoot. Below I created a look book of the outfits I will ask her to wear. I did previously ask my model about the kinds of clothes she has so I had an idea of what I could use in my shoot.

OUTFIT 1

 
OUTFIT 2

 
OUTFIT 3

 
OUTFIT 4
 

 
OUTFIT 5


No comments:

Post a Comment