Thursday 13 February 2014

Location Shots

Below are pictures of where I took my photoshoot.

My first location was my models bedroom wall. Her wallpaper is black and white thick stripes which I thought would look good a quirky as a backdrop for my photos. I think this gave a good effect in my pictures because my pictures were put in black and white too white made everything blend together and give an indie look on my pictures which is what I wanted. Also the stripes gave me a good idea of composition when I took my photographs as I tried to line her up with the wallpaper.
My next location for my images was a wall outside of my models house. It was a plain brick wall with some natural twigs and branches around it which gave it that urban, indie look for my magazine. I think that this was a good idea for my pictures to be takn here because it gave the pictures a sort of wreckless feel which is a theme I want to run along side of indie in my magazine. If I could have changed this location I would have kept the background the same just would have liked the wall to be a little longer to give me more room to take pictures as because of the size of the wall it meant I could not take pictures too far away otherwise I would get some of my surroundings in the image too.

My last location for my photoshoot was a plain fence also by my models house. The fence was very plain but this meant that the focus was on my model for these pictures. The colour of the fence was also very simple, a dirty nude colour which meant the clothing for my model stuck out and looked bright. I liked the shots of which I took infront of the fence because they were simple yet very effective for the model herself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment