Thursday 13 February 2014

Today

Today I have decided to work on my double page spread as I feel this is a priority right now. I have placed my picture into InDesign on a double page spread layout, I now will plan and start to write the text for my double page spread so that it will be easy to place it in after. I plan to have it in three columns which I can easily use by using a setting on InDesign. I will also be adding some bolder larger texts within the article so that they look more important, these will be things such as quotes from my artist. I have also been developing a title for the article which will be in large writing about the article.

As I have been developing my double page spread I have noticed some conventions of which I put in my plan of my double page spread of which I have come across in the production and feel I will have to change. One thing I have changed is the background picture. This originally was going to be on the left hand page, but because of the composition of the final picture of which I chose for the double page spread the model is on the right hand side and the wall stretches over the second page on the left hand side. Therefore I will put the main image onto the right hand side and the article on the left hand side.

Lastly, today I am attempting to start the article and am also deciding what words, phases and quotes I am going to have dotted around on my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment