Friday 28 February 2014

Text Choices

For my magazine I  have decided to use the font 'Lucida Sans' for most or all of my general text for my magazine pages. I chose this font because it is clear and not completely simple it has some nice shape to the letters. This font is also the kind of font which may be used in an indie music magazine.

I then chose a font from 'dafont.com' for my masthead for the logo of my magazine which I also used throughout my magazine. This font was called 'Moiser Techno'.  I chose this as the logo for my magazine because I felt it was very simple, yet bold and it stands out a lot. When this was chosen as my final font, I doubled it, putting a white version slightly smaller on top to make it a white font with a black out line.

Another font I used was 'Script MT Bold' for the date and price underneath the logo for my magazine of the front cover. I chose this font because it looked professional and it was clear.

One other font I used called 'Progress' I used for the writing of the artist on the front cover of my magazine. I chose this font because it was very big and bold. It stands out as being strong and independent therefore I thought it was only suitable. When editing this font, I made it the burgundy colour which I have been using throughout my magazine.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment