Tuesday 25 February 2014

Today's Progress of Front Cover

Today I edited my front cover because I decided with some feedback that I didn't like the all black and white cover. I decided that I wanted to add some colour onto my front cover. First of all I made a decision on what colour to add to my page. I decided on a burgundy red colour because i feel it fits well with black and white. Next, I changed my font for the word 'ROMY' because the previous font was difficult to work with. I made the font large and made that the red colour. I then made the bar along the bottom the same colour so that they it stood out in this colour but also because having one thing in red would look silly. After, I tinted the back ground with the same red colour so that everything looked as though it fitted together and the red didn't stick out too much. Lastly, I made all my boxes on the page which have writing in them more opaque. This made the boxes look a lighter grey so therefore I have a red, white, black and grey colour scheme. Because of these colours my magazine is staying with these colours on my other pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment