Thursday 13 February 2014

Photoshoot evaluation

I feel that the photoshoot of which I took was very successful. I managed to take a good solid amount of pictures and they were all of a decent quality. I really enjoyed taking these pictures as I do photography at school for AS level as well as media therefore I was putting wo subjects together. I found that what I had learnt in photography tied in with the shoot for media, such as good angles, lighting and camera settings. I also feel that my photoshoot was successful because of my model. I think that I picked a good model for my shoot as she is pretty and has a slightly indie style already. She also worked well with the camera being very photogenic. If I were able to do my photoshoot again I wouldn't change too  much only the places and backgrounds for my pictures. For example i would have liked a plain white background but that is hard to find so I settled with the black and white striped wallpaper, the brick wall and the fence. Another thing I would change about my photoshoot if I did it again would be my models hair. I feel like I previously said that my model was perfect yet I didn't get her hair as I wanted it due to her hair type. I wanted to have my models hair like Lorde's hair as I tried to base the shoot around her but due to her type of hair, thick and very long, it wouldn't go the same therefore I settled with lightly curled hair. This was alright still as it was my interpretation so it didn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment