Friday 14 February 2014

Today's Progress of Double Page Spread

Today I have been working on my double page spread in InDesign. I have added the quote on the main image from what the text will say. I used the same text as I have used basically everywhere else in my magazine. I placed this text in the bottom right hand corner of the left had side page so that the image is still seen yet the writing is also seen. In the bottom left hand corner of the left hand page i decided to add a little information about the picture so that the reader knows where, when and who the picture is of and taken by. I also put this in the same font and the rest of my magazine. At the bottom of both pages in the margine I decided to put my magazine name and the date of my magazine to remind the reader what magazine they're reading. I used the actual lodo of my magazine, I just resized it and I used the same date which I also used on the front cover. On the right hand side page I added in the title for my article also in the same font. I gave it a shadow to make it stand out more compared to the other large writing on the page. I next added the subtitle for my article which is only a sentence and I also put that in bold but a lot smaller writing. Al the writing on my page is in black because I feel it looks best and fits in well with theme and colours. Lastly I added two tirangles at the sides of my pages in the margines which have the page numbers in white. I like this idead I had because it looks indie for my magazine and I think it looks good. Below is my progress of today.
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment