Wednesday 15 January 2014

Audience Questionnaire

Below is a questionnaire that I created. I will be giving it out to people I know to see what answers I get back. When I have received all my feedback I will choose which ones I feel give the best response.

Question 1.) Do you read music magazines?

Question 2.) If so which music magazines do you read?

Question 3.) What gender are you?

Question 4.) How old are you?

Question 5.) What is you favourite genre of music?

Question 6.) What would you like to see on the cover of a music magazine?

Question 7.) What information would you like to find within the music magazine?

Question 8.) How much would you be willing to pay for a music magazine?

Question 9.) How often would you like the music magazine to release a new issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment