Friday 31 January 2014

Front Cover Sketch

Below is a sketch of which I came up with for my front cover of my indie music magazine.

 
This front page sketch includes lots of different typical conventions of an indie music magazine. I have made sure I put my masthead at the top left hand side of the page accompanied with the date and price. I am using the main image as the background to the page with all the other conventions layered on top. I have put numerous cover lines on this front page as well to give the reader an insight to what the magazine is offering. The barcode is placed in the right hand bottom corner which is where it is generally found and I have also decided for it to be sideways so that more of the picture is seen, I also feel this looks neater. I will have the main text of my musicians name right across the centre of my page so that it is evident who my musician is. Lastly I have put two small pictures in the top right hand side corner to give the reader a little bit more to look at on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment