Friday 31 January 2014

Considering Models

For my photoshoot I had in mind what kind of model I wanted and what sort of pictures I wanted to recreate and interpret. Before my photoshoot I need to consider and decide on who I will choose to model for my magazine. Because my magazine is for indie music, I need to find a model that matches that style, for example, the way they dress. Also because it is a music magazine I have already decided that I want my model to have a guitar to make them look like a music star.

Model 1

My first model is called Alice. Alice is 18 years old and is 5'5". She has dark brown hair, brown eyes and an olive complexion. Alice plays the guitar as well which is helpful for me. Alice's dress style may be classed as indie but I can change that for the photoshoot specially. Alice's makeup isn't very natural most of the time yet I could possibly do it for the photoshoot. Alice is in education at University at the moment therefore her time is not very flexible.

 
Model 2

My second model is Romy. Romy is 17 years old and is 5'7". She has light brown hair, brown eyes and has a fair skin complexion. Romy also plays the guitar which is again helpful to me. Romy also has a dress sense which could be classed as indie but I can change that also for the photoshoot especially. Her make up is subtle and she can do it very well and professionally which would be good for me during the photoshoot. Romy is also in full time education doing her AS levels. Her time is still not greatly flexible like my other model but she does have more free time.


I have decided to use Romy as my model for my indie music magazine simply because I feel she has more free time to do the photoshoot than Alice will because of University. I would have been happy with either model yet due to time availability Romy would be a better model. I will be able to create a clear indie style on Romy using different hair styles, clothing and make up. I feel she will give off the right vibe for my music magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment