Friday 17 January 2014

Font Ideas For Title


I have been recently considering a font for my masthead for my magazine. I have found a few fonts of which I like. I have decided that i will do a questionnaire on my fonts to see which one people like best and then I will use that one as my final choice. I cut down my choices to these three fonts in particular because i thought all of them were bold and eye catching yet not too masculine as i want it to feel feminine. Below are the three fonts which I narrowed my choices down to.

Font 1:



Font 2:





Font 3:




 

Next I am going to create a questionnaire asking which font the person doing the questionnaire feels would look best on a indie magazine as the masthead. I will be asking 10 people which font they prefer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment