Saturday 18 January 2014

Font Questionnaire Results

I gave out my questionnaire about which font to use for my title of my indie music magazine. I asked ten people to complete it for me. From the responses I got I decided to make a pie chart to show my results.

This pie chart clearly shows that from asking ten people which font they thought would look best as a title for an indie music magazine, one person chose A, two chose B and seven chose C. Because of this I will use font C as the title for my indie music magazine.


Here is option C. As this is the chosen font I will use this font but I may change the colour and size before I put it on my magazine. I like this font and I am glad I was chosen, it is abstract which ties in with the indie theme and I don't think it is too much, it is simple.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, this is much better! Some really good changes and some excellent feedback and analysis, well done! Now you need to start uploading your photoshoot and the plans and feedback for it.

    ReplyDelete