Friday 31 January 2014

Double Page Spread Sketch

Below is the sketch of which I did for my double page spread of my indie music magazine.

 
 
This is my sketch of my double page spread, it follows some conventions of a music magazine. On the left hand page there will be a title for the article of my double page spread. Below will be the subtitle for the magazine preferably in bold, followed by the text for the article with a bold quote in the middle column. On the right hand page will simply be a picture of my musician with a large quote from the article through the middle and to the left hand side bottom corner there will be information about the image such as name of artist, place it was taken, and the date it was taken. Lastly on both pages will be the page number in a triangle on the outer edge of the pages and also there will be the meaning of the title of the magazine (BMA) with the date next to it at the bottom of the pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment